Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a
Working Student – Audible Originals: Podcasts (m/f/x)
As Working Student for Original Podcasts you will be part of the core team behind Audible’s ongoing endeavor towards brand new original content. You will gain valuable insights into content-production and partner management. You support and drive the production of new content with the opportunity to communicate with a variety of creatives and production-partners.
- Support the coordination, organization and evaluation of exciting new audio productions
- Assist in the construction and maintenance of databases and tools for production and project design
- Solve administrative tasks in contracting, documentation of progress and communication in general
- Provide input and feedback on running and new productions and concepts
- Experience and skills for research, comparison and evaluation of information on different topics
- Basic knowledge and affinity for the field of radio/podcast/audio (from both perspectives of content and technology)
- Fluent in German and English
- The ability to adapt and internalize new structures, schemes and contents quickly
- Analytic sensitivity for process optimization
- Routine in working with Microsoft Office software and HTML editors
- Interest in the German and international media landscape
- Courage and motivation to contribute your own ideas
- Self-sufficient working style
- Creative and critical thinking
- This is a student position for 18-20h weekly
- €12, – per hour
- Valuable insights into an international renowned and growing company
- Unlimited listening to Audible content ♥
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application in English or German with all details together with your cover letter.
This job originally appeared on Audible's website.Apply