We’re the Markets Business Unit, a truly cross-functional team focused on finding future listeners, wherever and whoever they may be. We work collaboratively, combining marketing, insights, product development, design and engineering expertise to grow Spotify’s monthly active users in both new and existing markets across the globe. Join us and you’ll be part of a dynamic team taking acquisition, activation and business growth at Spotify to the next level.
We are looking for a passionate and professional Podcast Producer & Partner Manager to join our Content team in Paris and help us on our mission of creating and acquiring distinctive audio content that celebrates the stories and lives of the people working in and around music and culture.
Within the French podcast team, reporting to the Head of Studios, the Podcast Producer & Partner Manager will be the primary Spotify contact for a selection of our audio content and production partners on the French market. Working cross-functionally with the local and international teams, the right candidate will have day-to-day responsibilities to ensure that we extract maximum value from our content partnerships for our partners and our users, and manage the production process for Spotify original audio shows relevant to the French market.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll be the point person for all post-contractual, day-to-day communications with audio content partners
- You’ll oversee content ingestion & takedown, placement & promotion, data & insights and more
- You’ll onboard partners with Spotify systems (i.e. contracts, payments etc.). You’ll also handle ongoing admin around partnerships business details and keep the team and partners up to date with important information regarding each project.
- You’ll proactively work with partners on audio show selection for Spotify
- You’ll be the point of contact during the development of new podcasts – from ideation to final delivery; overseeing all elements of production with freelance or third-party producers
- You’ll brainstorm new show concepts, mentor producers, and give effective and actionable creative notes and final approval to producers and partners
- You’ll work with producers on the detailed day-to-day work (such as booking guests, scripts, rundowns, etc), overseeing on-air talent to make sure each show is successfully completed
- You’ll ensure that project deadlines and budgets are met, communicating and seeking approval of any changes to these.
- You’ll review content for quality and compliance, maintaining our commitment to first in class execution
- Collaborate with teams across Spotify including licensing, tech ops, programming, marketing, PR, analytics and more to make our shows sing!
Who You Are
- You have several years of relevant working experience in the Entertainment / Media industry / Creative content production, and you hold a bachelor degree or similar in relevant area
- Your background is as Key Account Manager / Partnership manager / Content producer. A passionate pundit of music, podcasts, TV, film and pop culture
- You have the ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally as well as communicate and collaborate with all types of personalities. You are also able to juggle competing demands from multiple partners.
- You have a strong understanding of how to develop and manage budgets, invoicing, vendor setup and expense reportingYou are adept at content management systems, supply chain processes, creative development and digital technologies
- You are numerate and adept at analyzing and interpreting data and using it to set goals
- You are well organized, dedicated, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay exceptional attention to detail
- You are experienced and comfortable in liaising with high-profile talent
- You have experience of working across multiple markets and within local and global teams
- You have excellent presentation and people skills
- You possess a perfect level of written and spoken French and English, Dutch a plus.
- Finally, you’re a great teammate, adapt well to change, and always have a positive attitude
Please attach your resume in English + Cover Letter
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 286 million users.
This job originally appeared on Spotify's website.Apply