We are looking for a full-time Advertising Campaign Manager to join the Los Angeles Ad Sales & Operations Team. This technical role will work to ensure campaigns are set up for success by liaising between the ad sales team, agencies, vendors, and clients to ensure effective and efficient campaign management/delivery and yield optimization. We are looking for a forward thinking, hyper-organized person who learns swiftly, thinks critically and is enthusiastic about working with a quickly-growing global brand.
- Work with the analytics team, sales team, and hosting platform to create accurate inventory forecasts and manage sold/available inventory across our network of shows.
- Own the worldwide ad-serving and trafficking process to ensure full delivery and client satisfaction across multiple language markets.
- Troubleshoot any campaign delivery, technical, or operational issues and proactively track advertising campaigns.
- Work with our ad-serving partner to create new efficiencies and functions to benefit our clients and increase our RPMs.
- Liaise with clients and sales team for delivery reporting and potential optimization.
- Podcast fan
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management and Salesforce/OMS platform implementation experience a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of online marketing and advertising tems and concepts
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively between projects and clients
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Critical thinking and common sense is a must
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Digital/Podcast Ad Operations experience, a plus
- SQL capabilities a plus
This job originally appeared on Wondery's website.Apply